The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

scorpian seperation and heat mats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jfisher666
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-11

scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty
PostSubject: scorpian seperation and heat mats   scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty7/11/2009, 3:11 am

hi everyone im new here and hav alreayd introduced myseldf but incase u havnt seen it my names josh Very Happy
im in a bit of a muddle though....my Asian Forest had a load of babies weeks ago and since theyve know all crawlen down offf of her and have changed to a dark brown iv been told to take them away from mummy..when i do this do i need a heat mat for each little container?
if u could let me know asap thatd be great
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: scorpian seperation and heat mats   scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty7/11/2009, 4:09 am

I don't know about that, one of the others could help you. But what i do know is...
IT IS PERFECTLY FINE TO HAVE THEM LIVING WITH MUM AND......
IT IS PERFECTLY FINE FOR THEM ALL TO LIVE TOGETHER IN ANOTHER TANK WITHOUT THE MOTHER BUT MAKE SURE THERE ARE PLENTY OF HIDES.

so, i wouldn't worry about separating them just yet. Have a think, because you might want to separate them in a few months, who knows?

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: scorpian seperation and heat mats   scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty7/11/2009, 5:21 am

its true. Staying with Mum is fine, being taken away from mum is fine and into one group tank...or individual is fine.
I always keep groups as dont have the space for mass of tubs here and there full of single scorplings
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: scorpian seperation and heat mats   scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty7/12/2009, 7:07 pm

If you separate them, each little tank doesn't need a heat mat -- just keep them in a warm spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scorpian seperation and heat mats   scorpian seperation and heat mats Empty

Back to top Go down

scorpian seperation and heat mats
Page 1 of 1