The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Found new DVD on keeping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmick
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Found new DVD on keeping Empty
PostSubject: Found new DVD on keeping   Found new DVD on keeping Empty11/2/2008, 12:17 am

Hi guys how are you I'm new to this site. I was checking out the site and thought I would mention that I found this DVD on keeping Australian Scorpions for beginners. I bought it and was surprised on how much info this guy is giving out it runs for about hour and a half and it covers every thing. I scored it on eBay I know that most on here are in America but I would say scorpions are pretty much the same the world over when it comes to keeping. It helped me with my scorpions, care sheets just don't seem to cover as much as this guy has on the film. I would recommend it to all, I showed it to the Scorp keeper that I got mine from and he said he found it very interesting and that he even got some new info from it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Found new DVD on keeping   Found new DVD on keeping Empty11/2/2008, 1:35 am

Was the guy in the video Mark Newton by any chance? He's the premier authority on Australian scorps.

What was the name of the video, by the way?
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Found new DVD on keeping   Found new DVD on keeping Empty11/2/2008, 1:15 pm

Im fairly certain it was Mark
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found new DVD on keeping   Found new DVD on keeping Empty

Back to top Go down

Found new DVD on keeping
Page 1 of 1