The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty
PostSubject: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/5/2008, 6:38 pm

Well i put the two lovebirds together again last night. The female had been fattened up and the male had gone off his food for the want of mating! And compared to last time the male was wagging his tail twice as much. Dragging the female around then occasionally they would stop, she would drag him to her and they'd 'kiss' Awwww! They didn't do that last time.

(As you know from previuos thread somewhere on here I noticed the female was getting fat. so i cut her food down for a couple of weeks and she lost most of the fat physique, therefore ruling out the possibility of being gravid)

Anyhow after a couple of hours I was getting tired and thought i would separate them. Would the male let go... would he chuff! So i left them to it overnight. This morning I found them curled up together under the bark. When I went to pick the male up he latched onto the female again. But this time i managed to get him to let go.

After looking on the platform I had left for them I discovered the remains of a tiny spermatophore - WHOOP! bounce

Hopefully it all went ok as i didn't witness the deed! So fingers crossed for some sprogs!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/5/2008, 9:45 pm

Yay!! Best of luck with this. I hope it all goes well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/6/2008, 2:42 am

Well im sure they did and they spent the night together...sadly he had to go in the morning...im sure he wont call but im sure you will support her with the babies when they arrive hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/6/2008, 6:13 am

Rolling Eyes Razz
so u finally helping the population are you??? GREAT!!
Back to top Go down
Carl
Hadogenes
Carl

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Good   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/6/2008, 1:48 pm

Congratulation nice shot!!!

lol!
:sex:
Back to top Go down
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty9/6/2008, 4:01 pm

Colin on the BTS website said he hasn't heard of anyone being successful with these so i have everything crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?   U.Granulatus - Successful Mating? Empty

Back to top Go down

U.Granulatus - Successful Mating?
Page 1 of 1