The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!

Go down 
+5
Mr. Mordax
Kejser
scorpion111
~Abyss~
venomous
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-21

tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty
PostSubject: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/12/2008, 8:23 pm

there amazing to have and they love each other!!!!! Wink i put them next to my pandinus emperator and caivmanus and they just look at each other weird huh, some times they just stare?

Last edited by venomous on 8/12/2008, 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/12/2008, 8:31 pm

are you asking or stating something?
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/13/2008, 10:59 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/13/2008, 12:02 pm

yes i no this doesn't make sense!!
Back to top Go down
Kejser
Administrator
Kejser

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/13/2008, 12:10 pm

and you might seriously hurt your animales but putting your gekkos next to your emps... that Tokay can be pretty mean..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/13/2008, 1:15 pm

I was under the impression that the tanks were next to each other . . .
Back to top Go down
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/13/2008, 2:15 pm

no you guys , you see i have a very tame tokay gecko its even nicer then my leopard gecko weird yeah and it gets weirder they even sleep together sometimes right next to each other or on top ? oo boy in the same tank , no its not like that , any ways none of my pets have ever ever ever fight never, but of coarse i did not let the geckos to close to the scorpion that would be very stupid to do i would never let them get hurt!
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 12:05 pm

....hang on. are you saying you allow them all out or allow a chance to be close together?!?
As in...no glass between them!?

And Tokay geckos...omg. the one we saw in Thailand that was on the ceiling...was HUGE and Adam went to take a picture and it tried to bite him...

back to the subject....you allow them to get close with no glass?!? or have I read you wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 1:51 pm

yup they were right next to each other NO TANKS but i woulden't let them too close just in case. my tokay gecko is amazing hes so nice!!! same thing with all my pets they rock!!!
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 2:18 pm

why would you do that? why risk things. animals dont follow rules and one day might be playing nice and the next...freak out and something nasty can happen!
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 2:25 pm

that is ubeleivable stupid dude, a tokay will kill a leo a leo, scorps will attack small leos. its dangerous why do that, its like when ppl do that thing with beardies where there as a big one with a smaller one then a smaller then a smaller then smaller all on top of each other
Back to top Go down
bjaeger
Leiurus
bjaeger

Number of posts : 2282
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 2:47 pm

I wanna get a Tokay again. They were so neat looking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brandonjaeger
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 2:57 pm

mine bit me once and didnt let go for like 45 minutes
Back to top Go down
bjaeger
Leiurus
bjaeger

Number of posts : 2282
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 3:53 pm

I believe it. We had a few at our pet store and they were the meanest little damn things I've ever seen! If one bit me and didn't let go, I'm sorry, but I'd have to give it a good whack against the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brandonjaeger
redknee
Tityus

Number of posts : 662
Location : Sw. Georgia, Home of the Hentzi King and the C. hentzi army

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/14/2008, 9:47 pm

bjaeger wrote:
I believe it. We had a few at our pet store and they were the meanest little damn things I've ever seen! If one bit me and didn't let go, I'm sorry, but I'd have to give it a good whack against the wall.

lol, i think i would of done the same thing out of reaction lol, but i am still not sure if i would of done that or not. These days i have noticed i just look at them latched on to me. i know i have done that one time when a C. hentzi tagged me so good that the stinger actually was stung in me, all i did was stared at it and laughed.
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 7:02 am

when i get bitten i dont mind usually, accept a couple of weeks ago i got bitten by a big retic, that baby hurt just a lil, i hate been bitten by pythons they have so many teeth and all are like razors lol
Back to top Go down
Kejser
Administrator
Kejser

Number of posts : 1373

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 8:28 am

hmm isnt Tokai a forest gekko? and a leo a desert gekko? how come they are sleeping together?
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 11:08 am

because he puts them together. thats why.
Back to top Go down
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 5:50 pm

guys i have the nicest tokay this is mine just watch then you all will change your minds !!
Back to top Go down
scorpion111
Post-whore
scorpion111

Number of posts : 3455
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 5:56 pm

cute.
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 6:03 pm

is it so nice that it doesnt eat, cuz if it eats it is still capable of eating a leo, if not eating then fighting to the death ( leo would loose )
Back to top Go down
venomous
Hadogenes
venomous

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/15/2008, 6:29 pm

yo man he never fights ever , and my leo is just as big as the tokay and all animals are capable of things its there personality that refrains them to harm others
Back to top Go down
redknee
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/17/2008, 10:59 pm

don't turn this into a demate match for things to get out of hand, ok
we're all in this forum together
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/18/2008, 12:02 am

thus the reason i didnt reply.
ok well now i have but you get the point
Back to top Go down
redknee
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty8/18/2008, 12:27 am

i hear ya mate

hate to see a good forum get ruin, you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!   tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!! Empty

Back to top Go down

tokay gecko and a leopard gecko!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next