The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilija_Luzheckij
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-08-16

Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions. Empty
PostSubject: Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions.   Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions. Empty8/17/2023, 3:59 am

Hello, I had a walk in south part of Serbia, and I found a rotten log. Once I broke one piece of it, I saw scorpions in it. As a fan of insects and other similar things I took three scorpions with me. After googling I think that this is Liocheles australasiae, but I am not sure. I took a plastik box, made a good ventilation. I've placed sand as a substract (because I don't have anything else), and put some sticks and some tree crust.

Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions. Img_1112

I am trying to make the container be humid, and not have lots of light in it. I also found some crickets for the scorpions, and they ate them. The question is how to make my scorpions feel happy in their tank? (I
have no experience with spiders or something similar). Everything was ok for four days untill...

Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions. Img_1111

Everything became even better and each of them got a ton of babies and started bringing them on their back. Also they don'trefuse to eat right now.
Now my question is how to make some part of these little ones survive.

Can someone give me some instructions how to care about my fist scorpions?

Thanks for any replies!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Liocheles australasiae how to care and how to care about babies? My first scorpions.
Page 1 of 1