* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the female: 7i
* Steps taken to mate the pair: parthenogenetic
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: They start to really fatten up after maturing, and eat like pigs. Prior to dropping they dig a larger hide underneath cork.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% cocofiber, 4oz deli cup, cork hide. Moist.
* Gestation period: ~4 months
* Number of young born: ~17
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 17