The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Scorpion has a messed up leg..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gh0st
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-11-30

Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion has a messed up leg..   Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty12/5/2015, 4:21 pm

So..a question I have right off the bat is..have any of you experienced one of your scorpions getting one their legs stuck behind the other?? This seemed to have happened a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how Z did this..but it's stuck..and it's driving me nuts watching her struggle. I emailed a guy who specializes in selling scorpions..and he stated that sometimes they site in a peculiar manner..or she has possibly injured it. He then went on to say that it should correct itself when she molts. The problem is..I purchased her last December..and I have yet to see her molt. I have a feeling she is past the molting stages of her life.
Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on the issue?? Is there anyway I can help her??

Thanks..

~Gh0st~
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion has a messed up leg..   Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty12/9/2015, 12:51 am

Can you post a pic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Gh0st
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion has a messed up leg..   Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty12/13/2015, 12:40 pm

Well..Friday morning..the best thing happened. As I was getting ready for work..I noticed Z creeping around her cage..and somehow she managed to get the leg back over the other one.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion has a messed up leg..   Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty12/18/2015, 11:29 am

Good to hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion has a messed up leg..   Scorpion has a messed up leg.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorpion has a messed up leg..
Page 1 of 1