* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the male/female pair: 7i/8i
* Steps taken to mate the pair: female was fed up sufficiently and introduced to my largest MM at the time, right after her last brood. She was kept with multiple males and they were slowly phased out so she could bask in peace. She was quite large early on, and gave me another brood!
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: Almost 4 months since the last one. She definitely likes to sun herself and stay on the more dry end of the enclosure. Doesnt like it too wet.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% coco. Waterdish always full. Half enclosure sprayed once a week through birth.
* Gestation period: 4 months
* Number of young born: 21 (one dead egg)
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 21