The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Breeding report section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Den
Babycurus
Den

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2011-10-27

Breeding report section Empty
PostSubject: Breeding report section   Breeding report section Empty3/2/2014, 12:35 pm

I don't understand why the breeding report section is only available after logging in...The thread views suggest that not many people are seeing this section and i for one don't want to waste my time writing in depth breeding reports to a small handful of silent people.
I think it should be opened up so that everyone can gain help and advice from it instead of a small minority...Certainly scorpions would benefit from it and that should be our main concern...not forum idiosyncrasies.

I have updates to my G. ankarana thread as well as a brood report for Centruroides bicolor but i won't post them up while the audience is so restricted...I'd rather port them over to venom lists SOTM than have them hidden away here.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Breeding report section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding report section   Breeding report section Empty3/2/2014, 2:40 pm

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm on my phone right now, so I'll fix that as soon as I have access to a computer.

I believe that at one point it was visible to everyone, but it may have been changed during the......staff change, shall we say, a while back. That happened to other parts of the forum too, but evidently I didn't fix this one.

EDIT: Problem should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

Breeding report section
Page 1 of 1