The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Black tree monitor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lweigle
Hadogenes
lweigle

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Black tree monitor  Empty
PostSubject: Black tree monitor    Black tree monitor  Empty9/21/2013, 4:55 pm

So it was very close to my birthday and a friend of mine was closing down his reptile store and he had this pair of Black Tree Monitor lizards i have alway wanted a black tree monitor and he had super amazing deals on all of his animals he had the black tree listed for 150 when they normally go for 300 a piece. I asked him if i could take it for 125 and he agreed the female black tree was already sold but the male was not. So i ran down and picked up this adult male black tree monitor for 125. I was not planing on getting a new lizard but i couldn't pass up the deal. he really is beautiful and hes a bastard just a mean lizard but i really do not care at all. I love this guy especially for the deal i got for him his cage was just thrown together really fast cause i had no idea i was getting a tree monitor and is only temporary.
Black tree monitor  Img_3813
Black tree monitor  Img_3810Black tree monitor  Img_3811Black tree monitor  Img_3812
Back to top Go down
elake
Pandinus
elake

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Black tree monitor    Black tree monitor  Empty9/21/2013, 7:31 pm

Awesome!!!! yeah those are high dollar!!

ive got that nile monitor and hes not doing bad at all hes not showing aggression
Back to top Go down
TheKevil
Babycurus
TheKevil

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Black tree monitor    Black tree monitor  Empty10/19/2013, 7:25 pm

Awesome! I have a water monitor. Love the Varanus guys.

elake... You have a Nile and he's not aggressive? Wow... You lucked out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black tree monitor    Black tree monitor  Empty

Back to top Go down

Black tree monitor
Page 1 of 1