The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daijian18
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty
PostSubject: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty6/25/2008, 3:04 pm

[i]

I am going to get a death stalker set up! I do have experiance with scorpions and tarantulas. I was reading a care sheet on here and I want to know if 3" death stalkers can live together. I am going to use a 10 gallon tank with a red basking light during the day and a blue basking light durning the night. Will that be okay? Im just making sure that I am doing everything correctly Smile
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty6/25/2008, 3:44 pm

just...dont get stung....
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty6/25/2008, 6:45 pm

They come in a variety of sizes and so 3in MIGHT not be adult. If they are definatly adult then you can house them together if not....they are hardy eaters and will canabalize during molts.
-Eddy
P.S welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
daijian18
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty6/25/2008, 7:13 pm

Ok, well I just found out that they are SUB-ADULTS.
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty6/25/2008, 7:14 pm

Let the mature they might only need one more molt and then keep them together. They'll do fine together untill one of them molts.
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions   Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Stalker (L-Quinquestriatus) Questions
Page 1 of 1