The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

C. vittatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKevil
Babycurus
TheKevil

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-05

C. vittatus Empty
PostSubject: C. vittatus   C. vittatus Empty6/18/2013, 3:13 am

Well, there's a first time for everything and my first time EVER being stung by a scorp finally happened.

Got tagged after my hunt tonight by a big ol' C. vittatus. Well, big for the species. 

Keep in mind that this is a species I have been messing with for years. Just goes to show that even if you think you're a bad [buttocks], no one is invincible and it's bound to happen eventually. I had her by the tail and was transporting her into my enclosure and she got me in transit as I dropped her in. I very well may have actually stabbed myself when I let her go.

First effect, of course, was the sharp pain... Much like a red wasp sting. No fun at all. After about 10 minutes the pain dissipated and numbness set in. After about 20, the pain returned but not as bad and the back of my throat started to get numb, an effect I have heard reported from many people who have gotten hit by this species. Not an overall horrible experience, but not something I'm gonna jump into trying again.
Back to top Go down

C. vittatus
Page 1 of 1