The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my new ball python morph

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leiurusSaleen820
Babycurus
leiurusSaleen820

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2011-05-11

my new ball python morph Empty
PostSubject: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/14/2011, 9:46 pm

I'm so stoked I am getting a beautiful baby bumble bee ball python morph next week. Sorry no pics of the exact one I'm getting just yet but here are a couple of pics of what they pretty much look like. I've wanted one of these for so long but just couldn't find the one that had the bright colors and patterns enough for me to spend that kind of coin on one till yesterday. I have to get the setup ready first but I should have it next week so pics to come soon.

my new ball python morph BumbleBeeFemale07

my new ball python morph Bee2
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/15/2011, 3:31 am

Congrats man, bumble bees are awesome, saw me some in the flesh the other day when I went to pick up my first royal from the breeder. He had some mad snakes like piebald, ivory, caramel, albinos etc.

I got a female spider off him. In the future it would be possible for me to get a pastel male and have a change of producing my own bumble bees, something I may consider.

Anyway me and Dolby have been talking about starting a royal python thread as he has got one waiting to pick up too and they're such a popular snake, be sure to join in on that mate with pics of your new baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/15/2011, 6:50 am

Bumblebees are nice bro! I'm at the moment picking up mine. Will have some pics probably tomorrow. Still got a 100 mile drive back home today. Mine's a normal with some clear signs of albino genes. Possibly a het. Albino or something.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
leiurusSaleen820
Babycurus
leiurusSaleen820

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/15/2011, 9:39 pm

Thanks guys, snakes are awesome especially Royal/Ball pythons. We should def have a thread about them on here.
There are so many gorgeous morphs out there, if it wasn't for the obscene amounts of money people are charging for them (and the wife getting pissed) I'd prob have 90% of them or atleast a killer clown, those get me hard Wink

@ Jamie, congrats on your spider they are def 1 of my fav morphs. I really miss mine but for some reason after about a year he got really bitey and the wife got the worst of it and he had to go Crying or Very sad. In my opinion you should def invest in that pastel male and make some bees if you got the cash cause bees can produce pastels,spiders,bumble bees and regular regals from one clutch (from what I've heard) cause they carry all those genes. Either way good luck with your new girl and def post some pics.

@ DolbyR, congrats on your new Regal is it a male or a female ? Anyway I hope for you it is het for something and albinos are sick looking too. Good luck on your journey back with it and def post some pics.
Back to top Go down
shining
Parabuthus
shining

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/16/2011, 1:25 am

i love me some bps.ive got a yearling normal.there are so many beautiful morphs and rediculous prices.my dream bp would be a blue eyed lucistic. Drool
bumblebees are sweet too,and killer bumblebees and the panda pied and the silver bullet..mmmhhh.
ballpythons.net is a good well established forum for your ectothermic loves.
Back to top Go down
leiurusSaleen820
Babycurus
leiurusSaleen820

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty10/16/2011, 7:26 pm

Shining, Blue eyed lucistics are crazy sick bro. One of my buddy's had a couple he was selling and if I had the cake i"d of prob got one. For now though my goal is to get some killer bees my other buddy is currently breeding lemon blasts (pastels&pinstripes) so hopefully within a year & a half he"ll have a nice male for me to breed with my sexy bitch and make some of those sexy killers. I'm not much of a fan of the pieds but yeah those silver bullets are pretty sick also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new ball python morph    my new ball python morph Empty

Back to top Go down

my new ball python morph
Page 1 of 1