The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Beginner scorpion

Go down 
+2
pluto
Felix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 5:21 am

I also sell some Bicolor soon Very Happy You just do what you want Felix! They all sting (except pandinus but thats another story) when threatened. So in case you put your fingers in because you feel like it, I'd keep a frog.. but seeing your responses you have a pretty developed brain.

This says me you can keep whatever you want. Do you have long tweezers?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
Felix
Pandinus

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 2:11 pm

I don't have long tweezers at the moment, but I plan on buying one.

For the sake of my inexperience and the people that I'm living with(who hate scorpions) I think I'll keep a less venomous scorpion.

I would actually love to have a frog, but they're illegal in Norway, so that wouldn't go too well.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 2:18 pm

Frogs are illegal? Potentially invasive or something?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 2:35 pm

All reptiles and amphibians are illegal. It's really sad considering that I(and so many others) would love to own a snake, frog etc.

It seems like people in Norway are scared of everything that is venomous or out of our little Norwegian world. You see, we only have one venomous snake and it couldn't have killed a human-being for all that it's worth, if the human isn't allergic, that is.

They also make up excuses saying that people will start collecting different species and not care about the animals. Another thing they try to argue with is that they don't have facial expressions, and because of that humans can't take care of them, since it's difficult to see when they're ill and such.

Most of them wouldn't be able to survive in Norway because of the temperatures etc.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 2:39 pm

I see. That is strange and unfortunate, but at the same time makes sense in an odd way.

Here in the States you can buy Alligators and Caimen online. That is very strange to me. Have to get a license for keeping Rattle Snakes, but feel free to buy an Alligator!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:05 pm

Yes, it does makes sense, but at the same time it doesn't. Many reptile and amphibian lovers own reptiles and amphibians anyway, though, but you've got a problem if somebody doesn't like it, or the animal gets ill.

Feel free to get an alligator! I would love to see how norwegian people would react if it became legal to own alligators in Norway.

I've got to admit that I think that it is a bit strange too. We all have different opinions on the matter, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:23 pm

Arent alligator like crocs?
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:25 pm

Yes. The American alligator, only $50 for a juvenile.
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:27 pm

I want one! Pesky neighbour you know...
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:29 pm

Yeah. A giant watch gator.
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:30 pm

You know Street, people might start to dislike us, soiling all topics.. what should we do about it? I'm almost past babycurus btw lol
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:31 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty5/30/2011, 3:33 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner scorpion   Beginner scorpion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginner scorpion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2