The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor

Go down 
+6
Streettrash
pluto
leiurusSaleen820
Bedlam
Scorpioooo
Roblicious
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roblicious
Babycurus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty
PostSubject: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 12:07 am

I went to the local pet store today just to see if they still had this tiny scorpion (tanzanian long claw) and low and behold they got a new shipment in of like 10 new scorpions

And this Androctonus bicolor was among them for 35 bucks! They wanted 80 at this other pet store, so I jumped on this ASAP.

They also had a Scorpio Marus (sp)(will pick this up friday!), Black tipped scorpion, C Sculp, a BEAUTIFUL adult emperor (first thing I noticed), Egyptian Pillar Scorpion (cute lol), U Mordax, and some other ones I cant remember off the top of my head.

I am going to be buying a Sphinx decoration from the pet store tomorrow, it has a little hole on the side so it can climb in and hide and it looks cool Smile

Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG227
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG233
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG234
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG235
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG236
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG237
Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor IMG239

EDIT:
The other fat tail was a parabuthus liosoma

Last edited by Roblicious on 5/18/2011, 3:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpioooo
Centruroides
Scorpioooo

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 12:13 am

wow this scorpion looks beastly xD
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 12:17 am

Great buy
Back to top Go down
leiurusSaleen820
Babycurus
leiurusSaleen820

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 12:22 am

Great impulse buy Roblicious, I just picked up another bicolor today
also. there a beautiful and awesome addition to any collection.
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 12:34 am

yeah I was debating between this and the Androctonus blacktipped not sure the exact name.

For sure I am getting that Scorpio Maurus though Very Happy friday thing looks cool
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 2:20 am

Simply awesome but i'm biased Smile

You meant the australis hector? Mostly yellow with a dark telson?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 2:42 am

think it started with a L I dont remember, but yeah all yellow, black telson
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 10:06 am

Good job. These are awesome!
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 11:25 am

Gorgeous specimen there bro!
Great pics as well. I like the 1st and 3rd pic the most. Good angle to display that not fat but extremely MASSIVE tail !!
Congrats to your new additions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 11:49 am

thanks, yeah, I have never seen one before didnt realize the tail size would be so big.

Thought the same of that pillar tail and black tipped one too, I am going back friday to get that scorpio maurus though Ill see what they have again :p
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/16/2011, 11:58 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/17/2011, 2:17 pm

congrats on the new addition! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/17/2011, 3:24 pm

Nice one mate, you must have a nice collection going now.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/17/2011, 3:27 pm

think i got 10 now lol and more then likely 11 on friday, think I wills top for a bit til I get my own place or something
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/17/2011, 11:25 pm

I just noticed this.. the "keep out" shed you have at the corner of the tank (pic5) is cute! haha
Back to top Go down
Kweegwin
Centruroides
Kweegwin

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 12:01 am

Love the hut!
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 3:32 am

lol yeah my fiance made it Very Happy
new pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 5:47 am

Roblicious wrote:
think i got 10 now lol and more then likely 11 on friday, think I wills top for a bit til I get my own place or something

Haha nice one mate, I like seeing peoples collections grow. You know it won't stop there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 6:12 am

yeah but I need more roomand a new place lol

I am stoked to getting the scorpio maurus friday though unless they sold him Sad

I want that emperor there too looked SO NICE, thing is HUGE, but I got a 4i lol

Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 6:36 am

Nice one, I've got a Scorpio maurus palmatus turning up today along with some others.

Oh the dreaded more space Laughing
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 7:29 am

GS wrote:
I just noticed this.. the "keep out" shed you have at the corner of the tank (pic5) is cute! haha

+1 lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 12:07 pm

yeah space is a pain, trying to determine the size of enclosure for the scorpio maurus cause I got a 4W4L7H acrylic container, they dont get too big ya?
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 12:24 pm

nah they dont get any bigger than 2.5 inches so quite small, prly do fine in a small tank really, its just they love to burrow for miles lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 12:26 pm

yeah the little container i have is the same size as all those ones that house my other little scorpions and they are about 2.5 tops

They are tall containers, so I might just fill it up really high? lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty5/18/2011, 12:33 pm

yeah should be fine i find they like to dig straight vertical burrows in the coeners anyway then they branch off from that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor   Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Minion to add to my collection, Impulse buy FTW the Androctonus bicolor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next