The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

FWC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lweigle
Hadogenes
lweigle

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-22

FWC Empty
PostSubject: FWC   FWC Empty5/7/2013, 9:08 pm

Here is my pride and joy i thought id share a couple photos of her with you guys. Just to clear things up right a way they are rear fanged venomous some have compared there venom to rattlesnake venom it might be true but i highly doubt it. Also since they are rear fanged venomous their delivery system is very poor and can not inject high quantity of venom. They are called a false water cobra because they are able to hood out there neck but one of the main differences between a real Naja and the Hydrodynastes gigas is that the H. gigas does not have the muscular ability to raise up verticaly like a real Naja. There has been no deaths attributed by the sp although the venom can make a individual sick for a couple days with reactions depending on the individual who has been bitten and the size of the snake. There temperament is a hit or miss generally I find that all the individuals i have dealt with along with a majority conciseness from others is that they are puppy dog tame. But also can be very aggressive depending on the individual. They are incredibly fast when they want to be. They are all no exceptions very food aggressive and will stop at nothing to eat if there is a rat present. they will eat rats, fish, chicks, turkey livers, gizzard, and hearts willingly with a very aggressive food response. like a fat chick at McDonald's if you get your finger near her chicken nuggets she will probably try to eat your finger. I use a 2 foot pair of feeding tongs and a 40-45" snake hook to handle/feed her. If you guys want to know more about the sp well to be honest the information on the internet is just crap. The best place to get information on the snake is the facebook group which i created it has some of the most knowledgeable people on the sp there feel free to join if you wish it also has the largest collection of photos of the sp. If you have any other questions just ask I can answer just about any question about the sp.
The photos go from when she was small to the present. FWC Img_0910
FWC Sammy10
FWC Img_1110FWC Img_1510FWC Img_2010
this is Samantha and her boyfriend Melvin i do not own Melvin FWC Img_3511
FWC Img_3512
FWC Samant10
Back to top Go down
Shakudo
Tityus
Shakudo

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2013-01-20

FWC Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWC   FWC Empty5/8/2013, 12:25 pm

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
deserthairyscorpion1
Centruroides
deserthairyscorpion1

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2012-05-04

FWC Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWC   FWC Empty5/9/2013, 5:25 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FWC Empty
PostSubject: Re: FWC   FWC Empty

Back to top Go down

FWC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: Other Pets :: Herps and Amphibians-
Jump to: