The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom

Go down 
+3
Kale
deserthairyscorpion1
Jen90
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen90
Pandinus
Jen90

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-17

The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty
PostSubject: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 6:43 pm

So the skinks and scorps have taken presidence in my bedroom- the tarantula and the bunny have the living room.

Just built a new cabinet for the scorpions and to house all the bugs and pet "stuff"- very pleased with it!!

[img]The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Photo10[/img]

Jen
Back to top Go down
deserthairyscorpion1
Centruroides
deserthairyscorpion1

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2012-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 6:46 pm

Neat!
Back to top Go down
Kale
Hadogenes
Kale

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 6:47 pm

Wow! I love that cabinet enclosure! What kind of wood did you use? You have sparked a new build idea for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
ShredderEmp
Tityus
ShredderEmp

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 6:48 pm

If you get a back heater with no sticky sides, you could stick it in between the two enclosures and save money and space.
Back to top Go down
Bayss
Tityus
Bayss

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 6:58 pm

You know you're hardcore when the bugs and reptiles stay in the bedroom and bunny gets the living room Twisted Evil

The skink enclosure looks awesome also.
Back to top Go down
Tongue Flicker
Parabuthus
Tongue Flicker

Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/20/2013, 10:07 pm

love that skink enlosure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen90
Pandinus
Jen90

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/21/2013, 9:53 am

Thanks guys! My boyfriend built both the cabinet and the skink viv. The cabinet I think is just made out of mdf if I remember rightly but ill ask him. Yes lol I know!! I wish the tarantula could have come into the reptile and arachnid den but there wasn't enough room.
That's a fabulous idea! I think I will do that and it will definitely save me money! Heat mats are pretty expensive!
Plus- no more bug escapees! They are safely enclosed in the cabinet. I can't tell you how many times iv walked on the floor or lifted a pillow and found a hopper happily sitting there!!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Shakudo
Tityus
Shakudo

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/21/2013, 5:33 pm

Looks very clean and tidy! I like it!!

Joey
Back to top Go down
Jen90
Pandinus
Jen90

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty4/21/2013, 5:42 pm

Thank you Shakudo! Very Happy

I get a bit...iffy with mess lol! I'm a little ocd sometimes when it comes to cleaning/tidying! Plus if it wasn't I'd just end up tripping over and falling in with the skinks. I've bashed my baby toe enough times on the corner to make me extra careful!

Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom   The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scorpion and Skink room- aka my bedroom
Page 1 of 1