The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Hatari Invertebrates Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayss
Tityus
Bayss

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty
PostSubject: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/10/2013, 9:21 pm

Just got 7 of these today! Beautiful looking species, but not for the inexperienced, as I've heard they pack quite a punch. Barney was great to work with. They were packaged very well...styrofoam box and heat pad. Shipping took an extra day due to a freak windstorm down south...I got an email right away from Barney. Hatari carries various species of inverts from Arizona. Definitely check them out! I have them housed individually for now, but these are going to be my communal breeding project! Here is one of the males:
Hatari Invertebrates Review CSculpturatus001
Back to top Go down
Mako
Centruroides
Mako

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/10/2013, 11:00 pm

Nice! Gotta love Centruroides sculpturatus.

edit: Any of you guys read up on anascorp?
Back to top Go down
Bayss
Tityus
Bayss

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 12:58 am

Anascorp?
Back to top Go down
Shakudo
Tityus
Shakudo

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 5:48 am

Very cool scorp!
Back to top Go down
Patcho
SCORPIONMOD
Patcho

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 10:48 am

Oh yeah definitely don't wanna get tagged by those. But it is indeed a nice looking species. Can't wait for you to breed them, I'd like to get my hands on a few. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mako
Centruroides
Mako

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 11:07 am

Bayss wrote:
Anascorp?

Its the first FDA approved Centruroides scorpion antivenin. It was developed in Mexico and was recently approved for use in the USA. I was reading some doctors notes on it and they say it works wonders.

There are some hints that it may work for other genus/species as well, not just Centruroides.
Back to top Go down
deserthairyscorpion1
Centruroides
deserthairyscorpion1

Registration date : 2012-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 5:07 pm

Neat specimen!!
Back to top Go down
Bayss
Tityus
Bayss

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty4/11/2013, 10:27 pm

Duly noted Patrick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatari Invertebrates Review   Hatari Invertebrates Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatari Invertebrates Review
Page 1 of 1