The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Quest for Scorpion Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkieff
Pandinus
mkieff

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Quest for Scorpion Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Scorpion Pictures   Quest for Scorpion Pictures Empty6/12/2008, 11:35 pm

I am looking for scorpion pictures. If you have pictures you would like to share to the scorpopedia.com project, please email them to pix@scorpopedia.com.

There are a couple of rules.
1- The must be pictures that you are OK with being in the public domain. Chances are once they get included in scorpopedia.com they will be used by others.
2- You can add a small copyright or URL to your website on the pictures if you wish. This information will not be removed when added to the site. Just don't make it so that it distracts for the picture.
3- If you want credit for the picture, include a short biography in the email. This biography will be linked to the picture.
4- You must IDENTIFY the scorpion in the picture, this will insure that the scorpion pictures get on the correct scorpopedia.com pages. The goal is to have pictures of species so that others can easily identify them.

Please don't send emp pictures. Pictures of less well know species would work best.

Here are a couple of other things I am looking for. I need some good anatomy diagrams if possible. The above conditions also need to be maintained.

Let me know if you have questions. Please do not reply to this thread with the pictures. Please email them to pix@scorpopedia.com. I am in the process of writing scripts to do some automation so the task will not be so intensive on me.

Thanks,
Mike
www.scorpopedia.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpopedia.com

Quest for Scorpion Pictures
Page 1 of 1