This is not a malicious attempt at harming your reputation, Ras. But I am putting my neck out on a line to warn the rest. I am bitterly sorry.
1. Prices - 5/5 (Traded for scorpions & Purchased some T. blondi slings at reasonable prices)
2. Punctuality - 0.5/5 (Kept pushing the promised shipment date at will, payment made in full on 15th December 2009, bugs shipped out 17th February 2010. They arrived 09th March. Very little respect/courtesy shown. No effort made to keep me updated. Finally shipped out after weeks on end of troublesome emails which were mostly replied with rude one-liners)
3. Communication - 2.5 (Very good in the initial stages. Then he slips in and out at will. Expect replies from this guy only when he feels like it. He's got a large ego to go to. Is also good at blaming others for his shortcomings - i.e. sister throws him out of her house and he's homeless, jobless and hence cannot ship; the latest one being the delay in postal services leading to the deaths etc.)
4. Shipment -0.5/5 (Flooded the containers with water and had too little ventilation - the ventilation in the vials were all blocked by the wet paper. - DOA rate in a single shipment = 6/10 blondi slings, 4/4 gracilis scorplings, 3/3 B.jacksoni, 3/3 B. gigas, all of the 2nd instar 'freebies' i.e. C.vittatus & C.sculpturatus). Do not expect for pictures of anything that dies in his hands. He doesn't believe in this SOP, apparently)
4. Experience- 5/5 (Very experienced - especially with tall stories. His packing is not the best one out there. Expect lots of water and the occasional drowning)
5. Quality/Quantity -5/5 (Good but mostly dead)
6. Overall - Karma will decide/5
Some will beg to disagree with my opinions on this lovely lad. But I personally know some of you guys out there who'd had some sour mishaps with Ras before. Only difference between you guys and me is I'm willing to risk my reputation on this.
From Malaysia with Love,