The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Electronics / 3G etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirkkristen
Pandinus
dirkkristen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-04

Electronics / 3G etc Empty
PostSubject: Electronics / 3G etc   Electronics / 3G etc Empty1/8/2013, 4:37 am

Hi guys!

So my first post and it's a question Wink

I recently (as in about a week ago) got myself 3 sub-adult/adult emps - 2x female and 1x male. Love them!!!

My only question at this stage is, (as they have everything I think they could, with extra thanks to these forums..), are they sensitive to electronics/electronic signals etc?

I.e. - as present, their tank is on my computer stand, directly above my computer tower.. there are some very very slight vibrations, which I don't think I'm too worried about - but, they are also just above (or very close to) my 3G router... Do you think this might/does/could effect them negatively at all, short or long term?

I don't really have any other good place to put the tank, and I really like it on the computer stand as it allows me to at least see them often, and is the optimal location in my small apartment to keep them away from direct sunlight, etc etc...

Thanks in advance!

Dirk
Back to top Go down
http://www.dirkkristen.com
robert44
Tityus

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2012-08-25

Electronics / 3G etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electronics / 3G etc   Electronics / 3G etc Empty1/8/2013, 3:11 pm

I don't think that would be a problem at all. Keep them where it's warm and where you will enjoy them! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Electronics / 3G etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: The Burrow in Ghana: Emperor Zone-
Jump to: