The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
utopianshadow19
Hadogenes

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty
PostSubject: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 9:29 am

HI everyone!

I'm a little unsure as to whether i have a Pandinus Imperator or another type of Pandinus. He seems too aggressive and he always seems to sting things that he doesn't like. When i was moving him into a smaller container so i could clean the tank, he stung the plastic box twice ( i have also seen him sting a cricket). Is there another type of Pandinus that is more aggresive or do i just have a grumpy emperor???

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. 5198bffd

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. 4f2a1743

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. 3eda9bd3

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. 9fedbb62

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. 332c12d0

Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 10:19 am

Imps can be aggressive too!
My H. Laoticus also differ in behavior. One of them stings like mad when i get near it. But the others dont. They are normaly more aggressive though.
Back to top Go down
utopianshadow19
Hadogenes

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 10:35 am

Okay thanks i was just getting a bit worried that he wasn't an emperor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 10:44 am

Im new to scorps, so i can be wrong! The pics are very blurry.. but it looks like a young Imp. due to the white stinger.
Back to top Go down
utopianshadow19
Hadogenes

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 11:12 am

Yeah i'm new too Smile. i had to use my phone for the pictures so if i can get some more with better quality i'll post them. I was told that he was around 4-5 instar, just waiting for the first molt (from when i got him). Not too sure when he last molted but i don't think he will molt soon Sad
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 11:29 am

My big ones havent molted in my care either, and i was a bit sad that they didnt at first, but now that they have had babies, ive seen loads of molts hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
utopianshadow19
Hadogenes

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/28/2012, 3:32 pm

Lucky you! Smile Congrats on the babies! I want a second one but not any babies, i wouldn't have any space for them lol! Though i can't wait for him to molt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/29/2012, 12:52 am

As it's been stated, individual scorpions vary in behavior and temperament. Also, your scorpion is definitely an immature emp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com
utopianshadow19
Hadogenes

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty8/29/2012, 10:11 am

Ahh well. I'll just have to put up with the lashing out at the box and tweezers lol Smile and yeah some other members said that he was about 4-5 instar so he wouldn't be able to breed anyway.

Thanks for your answers guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.   Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandinus Imperator??? Too aggressive.
Page 1 of 1