The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Isopods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tim.c.hackney
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Isopods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isopods   Isopods Empty8/17/2012, 5:37 pm

I had a similar problem with my emperor Scorpion she had eighteen babies then almost 2 weeks later she died although the babies have now been separated from her and are doing well
I was wondering about a certain insect the pill bug just the common grey type in your back yard I collected some insects and caught one pill bug can my scorpions eat it also the pill bug had several babies and now their all over little whit pill bugs is this safe
Back to top Go down
Scorpion19981000
Administrator
Scorpion19981000

Number of posts : 1895
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Isopods Empty
PostSubject: Isopods   Isopods Empty8/17/2012, 5:49 pm

tim.c.hackney wrote:
I was wondering about a certain insect the pill bug just the common grey type in your back yard I collected some insects and caught one pill bug can my scorpions eat it also the pill bug had several babies and now their all over little whit pill bugs is this safe
Welcome to the forum! Smile

This really isn't the right place for this question, but...

Isopods (also called pill bugs, wood lice, etc.) are normally used to help keep scorpion tanks clean by eating cricket parts and thus keeping mites and molt to a minimum. Scorpions rarely eat them (although, it does happen on occasion) and I wouldn't use the ones from your yard as they be contaminated with pesticides.

There are many topics on the forum regarding isopods as well: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Ascorpionforum.darkbb.com+isopods
Back to top Go down
http://www.scorpionforum.darkbb.com

Isopods
Page 1 of 1