The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

International clock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Den
Babycurus
Den

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2011-10-27

International clock Empty
PostSubject: International clock   International clock Empty6/5/2012, 12:59 pm

I don't even know if it's possible but what i'd like to see is some kind of international clock that ticked away in the corner. Quite often i'll post something at lets say 18.00 my time and 5 minutes later i can read "yesterday at 09.10" or something similar as the time stamp for my post..Other times i'll post something and the day after (for me) it still says "today 11.05"

There's people from all over the world on this forum and i can't be the only one who get well and truly confused by the post time stamps.

Alternatively, if the time stamp had a prefix as in GMT + whatever, that would make it easier to work out....whatever the solution one thing is certain, the time stamp only really helps those that are on the same time as the forum..

EDIT .. ok, i've just noticed that the time stamp for this post says 6.59pm and my time now is the same, 19.00...so either i'm totally confused, the forum is on the same time as me (GMT +1) or it's either 24 hrs ahead or behind me..

Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

International clock Empty
PostSubject: Re: International clock   International clock Empty6/5/2012, 2:15 pm

The timestamp showed in the postings is dependant on the settings in each member's own profile.
i.e. If you set in your profile the timezone as GMT, you will see everything as GMT. When I set mine to EET, all posting times appear to me in EET.

I hope that clarifies it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com

International clock
Page 1 of 1