The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Reggie's getting big.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skits
Pandinus
skits

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-10-16

Reggie's getting big. Empty
PostSubject: Reggie's getting big.   Reggie's getting big. Empty3/25/2012, 12:55 am

It's been awhile since I've been on, so I wanted to post some new pictures of Reggie, my asian forest.

This is when I first got him, he was just a tiny baby.
Reggie's getting big. DSCF3966

Then a few weeks ago, he had his first molt. It actually gave me such a scare, I was in complete darkness (it was the middle of the night) and turned on his blacklight to make sure he was ok, and his skin was glowing but he wasn't. It was just sitting still and looked odd so I started to freak out thinking he had died. I turned on my bedroom light and went to pull "him" out of the tank and Reggie calmly walked up to my hand trying to figure out why my hand was in his tank, haha.
Reggie's getting big. 032
Reggie's getting big. 029
Reggie's getting big. 030

And these are from just a few minutes ago, I was re-doing his enclosure today and had him in a kritter keeper for a little while.
Reggie's getting big. 008-1
Reggie's getting big. 010
Reggie's getting big. 011-1

And here's his new encosure, he quickly burrowed, then went back up and into the hide/tunnel and dug himself into the moss. Smile
Reggie's getting big. 015

And I put my camera between the glass and the hide to get a picture of him in it, and startled him. Razz
Reggie's getting big. 030-1
Back to top Go down

Reggie's getting big.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpion Pictures / Videos-
Jump to: