The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Where to get a P. Cav mate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ManicDan
Centruroides
ManicDan

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Where to get a P. Cav mate? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get a P. Cav mate?   Where to get a P. Cav mate? Empty5/21/2008, 3:59 pm

So, pretty sure my Pandinus Cavimanus is a female and I'm interested in getting a male. Does anyone recommend any breeders specifically? I'm not sure whether I want a sub adult or a full grown one... seeing as how I want to try to breed them, it'll take about 18 months for the babies to pop out, so I want to get on that as soon as I can, but I'd also like the father to be around for awhile...

Also could I put a piece of plexi between the two scorpions (when I don't want them mating... or killing each other) in a terrarium? 5gal each? maybe if they could sense each other without killing each other for some time it would help? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a P. Cav mate?   Where to get a P. Cav mate? Empty5/21/2008, 9:39 pm

Your best bet is either to post a WTB classified ad or go to a show and sex them yourself. That's how I got a M/F pair, but it was kind of awkward with them trying to run everywhere and pinch while I was in a crowded convention center.
Back to top Go down
ManicDan
Centruroides
ManicDan

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a P. Cav mate?   Where to get a P. Cav mate? Empty5/21/2008, 10:09 pm

mmm yeah that does sound great for satisfying my stress induced adrenaholisism! I'll probably just set up a WTB in classifieds.. but I can't buy just yet.. headin home for 2ish weeks soon, so travellin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get a P. Cav mate?   Where to get a P. Cav mate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to get a P. Cav mate?
Page 1 of 1