The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

I got the best gal in the world!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-16

I got the best gal in the world! Empty
PostSubject: I got the best gal in the world!   I got the best gal in the world! Empty12/13/2011, 8:05 pm

Howdy All,

I know this'll probably be irrelivent to most of you but it made my week so I wanted to share. My Girlfriend has, over the past year, come to like the scorpions I own and is getting used to the tarantula and bull snake. She has been interested in reptiles for a while now and just today told me she would rather have a Bearded Dragon than a Hamster, indicating a leaving of the loyalty to fluffy things and an entering into the world of the epic pets. Needless to say, I was exstatic!
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I got the best gal in the world!   I got the best gal in the world! Empty12/14/2011, 1:22 pm

Gratz! This sharing of happiness is mostly for guys and I know the feeling!

It is a bonus when our partner likes what we're doing..

As most of the time.. it's already a bliss when they are willing to accept and tolerate what we do.. Laughing

Don't get carried away thou.. take things one at a time for her.. like a slow venom taking effect Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: I got the best gal in the world!   I got the best gal in the world! Empty12/18/2011, 10:47 pm

Thanks GS, Yea, She's pretty epic and so far has little problem with the scorps and T. LOL She's accepting of the idea of more and I am not gonna push too hard for more although she has already said yes to an expansion of the collective. Very Happy She has, however, outlawed the Goliath Bird Eating T. . . Sad BUT Can't win em all. and can't cuddle with a Tarantula so win win I suppose Wink

Her exact words "Aww sad face . . . You'll live without it!"

-in reference to the Goliath Bird Eater. Sheesh . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got the best gal in the world!   I got the best gal in the world! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got the best gal in the world!
Page 1 of 1