The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Unserious Online Dealer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miska1962
Pandinus
miska1962

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Unserious Online Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Unserious Online Dealer   Unserious Online Dealer Empty12/4/2011, 1:18 am

I would like to brink the online dealer Thomas Schmidt, company TAIPAN, www.spidercity.eu from Germany to your attention.

Online he has offered a group of Androctonus crassicauda I was interested in. Responding on several requests he confirmed that offered animals are A.crassicauda and not A.bicolor. We agreed on the price and the shipment went well. Unfortuantely all animals were A.bicolor. I let cross check from an expert, but got my fears confirmed. I contacted Mr. Schmidt several times by email and informed him about my findings and asked him to make an offer to solve this issue, since the agreed price for the animals delivered was much too high.
Unfortuantely he did not react on my emails at all.

I come to the conclusion that he is cheating by purpose to gain most advantage. This behavior is not acceptable and should not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
kellysaxez
Pandinus
kellysaxez

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2014-05-14

Unserious Online Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unserious Online Dealer   Unserious Online Dealer Empty6/8/2015, 3:52 pm

HA! Sounds like you're talking about freaking Tarantulas UK. Now those people are RIDICULOUSLY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!
Back to top Go down

Unserious Online Dealer
Page 1 of 1