The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 2:07 pm

Hi everyone, specifically south east uk members.
As the title suggests, is anyone planning on going to blue town, to find some scorps during the final week of the school holidays, starting tomorrow, through next Monday?
Caolan and I are almost definitely going sometime, since I suppose we are now hooked lol
So... Once again. Anybody going and who doesn't mind meeting up?
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 2:33 pm

we are only like 40 mins away at most but doubt we will get up in the next week tbh, got 2 young kids to amuse im afraid lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 3:41 pm

if i had the time i would. but gotta work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 3:47 pm

To be honest i think a load of people turning up there would not be such a good idea you are literally feet from peoples houses and it may be annoying for them, (i know i wouldnt like a load of people opposite my house with lights and stuff making noise) i dunno i think it would be best to go in small groups of like 2-4 at the most.

Just my opinion though Smile
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 3:48 pm

yeah very true
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 3:53 pm

all i know is that we had 2 people come talk to us when we was there and think it would be best to be nice and quiet about it in case they decide to do something about it kinda thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 3:56 pm

get the filth involved lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 4:00 pm

Manser wrote:
get the filth involved lol

exactly, we felt dodgy when we went even knowing it was completely legal, was a strange feeling, kinda like your stealing...that went away after ten mins though and excitment took over bounce
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 4:04 pm

yeah,, what time did you go??? id probably go early morning and just be quiet
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 4:21 pm

we got there about 8pm late september was like the last hot ..ish day of the year so we was lucky, if you go dont foret your blacklight Smile

oh and just saw your thing in the chatbox i got the T's last week from a user on her 'Peloquin' he is awesome i got a Lasiodora parahybana and with that i got a freebie lol which was a Brachypelma albopilosum both tiny but cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 4:33 pm

awsome , nice one bex,, i got 3 now,, i can see my T collection catching up with my scorp collection soon lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 4:49 pm

hehehe we currently have 23 scorps and 2 T's lol one of which i have just noticed burrowed right up against the side of the tub...just like our scorps do..planning on getting a B.smithi and a G.rosea pretty soon as well as a few more scorps...real awesome scorps lol

Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Ad60105f
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/17/2011, 6:27 pm

yeah i suppose, there were 3 of us there, the police stopped us, i guess regardless of the noise, you will still annoy people and a large group would over collect
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/18/2011, 5:03 am

Yeah I'm up for going down this year but only to take a pair. I think over collection of these guys would be sad. Considering we can get quite a few species atm and they're not exactly expensive to buy, were not exactly over run by the things Very Happy I'd consider them endangered it's only because they're not native they can't get the endangered status (haven't actually been there myself though).
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty4/18/2011, 12:09 pm

that's the problem though, i think they should be endangered, well atleast protect the colony, it's good a lot of that wall (ie the other side) is not open to the public since it's port authority
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?   Anybody for a trip to Sheppey? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody for a trip to Sheppey?
Page 1 of 1