The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

www.insectgeeks.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

www.insectgeeks.com Empty
PostSubject: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty3/31/2011, 7:37 am

Hi all, i dont know if any of you have actually noticed the link/advert for this place on the portal page at all,

www.insectgeeks.com

I found it via this forums portal page a few months ago

Its quite an awesome place, and a few people from this forum are members like myself (BBEXX) and others i know of are iitamadochi1 (shawn) and Chrome, and even Mr.Mordax (Mike) aka "iheartmantids" on insectgeeks

Its a really good site for T lovers, and has a lots more bugs and stuff on it, obviously not taking away anything from this site lol, just thought you might like to check it out! theres a great bank of interesting pictures, videos and blogs! Also a lot more females are members lol, think females tend to go for T's more than scorpions it would seem.

Also the member of staff i have dealt with "Spiderdan" is an awesome guy and is more than happy to help you with anything, he has a shed load of T's

Anyway go and check it out if you like Smile
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty3/31/2011, 8:28 am

+1 to Bex Very Happy I love this site too. Obviously not the same on scorps as here but for the rest and a little more facebookespue or social setting IG is great. SpiderDan is an admin over there an a great guy, I'd consider him a personal friend and when it comes to T's he's a solid source and wealth of information!
I try to use the same name on forums and what not, A) because I like it and B) because you'll know it's me. So if anyone does go over, look me and add me as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nomadinexile
Centruroides
Nomadinexile

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty4/1/2011, 5:17 am

+1

I'm also there. Same username, though not real active as I'm mostly into scorps.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty4/1/2011, 12:41 pm

I notice I have a few unanswered friend requests in there . . . silent Haven't logged in in ages. I've gotten a few haircuts since my profile pic, and that cat is a little too heavy to hang out on my shoulders now. (I also haven't lived in that apartment for over a year.)
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty4/1/2011, 12:52 pm

Mr. Mordax wrote:
I notice I have a few unanswered friend requests in there . . . silent Haven't logged in in ages. I've gotten a few haircuts since my profile pic, and that cat is a little too heavy to hang out on my shoulders now. (I also haven't lived in that apartment for over a year.)

lol i put in a request nearly a year ago lolz but no worryz and on youtube actually, but i know how life can get busy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.insectgeeks.com   www.insectgeeks.com Empty

Back to top Go down

www.insectgeeks.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Communal Burrow :: Links-
Jump to: