The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Androctonus australis help.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KJXotix
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Androctonus australis help. Empty
PostSubject: Androctonus australis help.   Androctonus australis help. Empty3/6/2011, 5:04 am

Hello everyone.
I am new to this forum and i wanted to post a topic, so here i go.
I have been wanting a Androctonus australis for quite some time now and was wanting to know if you guys could share anything important or helpful about keeping this species. Many of the care sheets you read online for many types of animals are wrong so i am wanting info from someone who has had actual experience from one of these scorpions. I am fully aware the dangers of keeping this scorpion. I have owned many different species of scorpions over the years (Hadrurus arizonensis, Centruroides sculpturatus, Pandinus imperator, Hadogenes troglodytes, Leiurus quinquestriatus) and am wanting to make a step to an Androctonus australis. Any solid info on this species would be awesome guys. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus australis help.   Androctonus australis help. Empty3/6/2011, 11:28 am

HI i dont know anyhting about this species im afraid but there are a lot of people on the forum that do, just wanted to say welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus australis help.   Androctonus australis help. Empty3/6/2011, 11:39 am

Hi, welcome to the forum Smile

Actually there are quite a few good writeups on Androctonus Australis.
Not sure if you have seen this, here's one which i think is good reading material if you wish to know something more rather then basic caresheet:

http://www.venomlist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18919&st=0&gopid=209085&

It'll be good if you have some specific questions which i'm sure many of us will be keen to chip in for a discussion.

Hope it helps Smile

Back to top Go down
Deathstalker
Centruroides
Deathstalker

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus australis help.   Androctonus australis help. Empty3/10/2011, 1:54 pm

That link was very imformative :-)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus australis help.   Androctonus australis help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Androctonus australis help.
Page 1 of 1