The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

BradPitbull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

BradPitbull Empty
PostSubject: BradPitbull   BradPitbull Empty12/29/2010, 3:09 am

Positive!

BradPitbull
- Prices: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
- Quality/Quantity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
- Shipment: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
- Experience: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
- Overall: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Opinion:
BradPitbull has kept excellent communication with me throughout the transaction which assures me greatly and he even checked back with me once I got the animals if everything was up to my expectation. Even though I received the animals 2 days earlier then the expected date! I truly admire his professionalism doing what he does. I will definitely be back for my second order!

Regards,
GS

Last edited by GS on 11/30/2011, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates to correct format)
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

BradPitbull Empty
PostSubject: Re: BradPitbull   BradPitbull Empty1/11/2011, 7:58 am

Yeah he is a fellow forumer here and also in arachnoboards with the same nick: BradPitbull

Anyone who is interested in his animals can pm him, very friendly dude Smile

I got to know him through this thread below, he has a wonderful collection of Scorpions & Tarantulas as well.

Enjoy the pictures Very Happy

https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/t5478-sharing-some-of-my-collection-updated-added-new-photos-11-15-10
Back to top Go down

BradPitbull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: Classified Ads :: Buyer / Seller Review-
Jump to: