The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)

Go down 
+10
Penny
Manser
Jay
*~BEX~*
Mr. Mordax
H. laoticus
the lycan mikey
Canth
**GS**
Kristopher
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/10/2010, 9:27 am

sorry for the loss bro, hope they refund you or sumthing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 3:17 pm

the lycan mikey wrote:
but as you said id never go through that guy again without putting a foot in his backside

+1 Very Happy

Well, thought I'd just update you on the current situation!

So, he refused to refund me the full 60€ and offered half, 30€, but I wasn't satisfied with that! So after a "tug of war" we agreed that he would send me other scorpions worth the amount of 60€ which was 0.0.6 Androctonus Bicolor!

He promised to send them monday, so we'll see!

And BTW: Just fed the survivors for the first time and the little one was really aggressive and attacked the cricket, so that's great it got appetite! cheers
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 3:52 pm

I hope he's gonna send them properly this time then we don't want more casualties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 4:01 pm

Yea! Well, I think he got the point Wink
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 4:53 pm

Hey man, that's great news!

Sometimes receiving scorpions is better than getting money Smile

Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 5:06 pm

René wrote:
the lycan mikey wrote:
but as you said id never go through that guy again without putting a foot in his backside

+1 Very Happy

Well, thought I'd just update you on the current situation!

So, he refused to refund me the full 60€ and offered half, 30€, but I wasn't satisfied with that! So after a "tug of war" we agreed that he would send me other scorpions worth the amount of 60€ which was 0.0.6 Androctonus Bicolor!

He promised to send them monday, so we'll see!

And BTW: Just fed the survivors for the first time and the little one was really aggressive and attacked the cricket, so that's great it got appetite! cheers

hopefully they arrive in better condition...
and thats great, im glad one showed some imaginary backbone and pulled through...
=) i hope it lives a long (stress free) life with you bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/16/2010, 6:00 pm

Yea, I agree! Androctonus Bicolor isn't really high on my want list, but they are pretty cool + they beat the hell out of getting nothing Wink
Back to top Go down
Penny
Centruroides

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/18/2010, 7:20 am

Awh, so sad... atleast you know the ones who survived for you to keep are tough.

Poor things.
The one in the first pic looks so sweet... or maybe that's just the opinion of vodka, beer, wine, and whatever the hell was in that long island iced tea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/18/2010, 8:06 am

No it's not the drink! It is sweet I love you
Back to top Go down
Penny
Centruroides

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/18/2010, 8:08 am

Haha good to know!
ATTN everyone: I am perfectly logical!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 6:18 am

UPDATE!!!

So, thought I'd just update you all on current situation:

As I said he agreed to refund me in new scorpions instead. So I asked him to ship me last monday and ofcourse he didn't reply until wednesday... He then tells me he wont ship me anyway until spring! Then I tell him to refund me the 30€ he initially agreed to, which he didn't reply to again! So I lost my patience and gave him a bad review (read it here) and all of a sudden he replies!

All in all, don't do buisness with a man named Jan from germany!
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 6:40 am

What a jerk! He hasn't the time to buy a proper box or return your emails, but he's as quick as lightning to defend is reputation on a public forum. Good for you to stand up for your rights!
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Hadogenes
Majestic

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 6:45 am

does that mean you won't get your refund or the scorp?? that sucks [buttocks]... I hope than jan guy gets stings by all his scorp Smile
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 9:02 am

You should post up a link on that german forum that leads to here.. make him more popular.
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 9:20 am

i really dont see why you should be refunded half the money anyway. if you had bought something else, for example a book, and only a quarter of it arrived, you would request a full refund.
i feel even if you were refunded half the money you are still being cheated out of the money, and i wouldnt trust any more scorpions from him, even if they were sent properly they would probably be in terrible condition. he has shown you how much he cares about his scorpions with that box and the lack of care about the scorpions by placing them at the sides of the box.

some people shouldnt be allowed to trade.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 10:26 am

_scorpio_ wrote:
i really dont see why you should be refunded half the money anyway. if you had bought something else, for example a book, and only a quarter of it arrived, you would request a full refund.
i feel even if you were refunded half the money you are still being cheated out of the money, and i wouldnt trust any more scorpions from him, even if they were sent properly they would probably be in terrible condition. he has shown you how much he cares about his scorpions with that box and the lack of care about the scorpions by placing them at the sides of the box.

some people shouldnt be allowed to trade.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 11:49 am

Yea, that was my opinion too... He even admitted that he didn't do a good job on sending them, but still! And also he defended himself saying I had made the box look worse to cheat him Mad WHAT A [edit] IDIOT!

Last edited by Mr. Mordax on 12/23/2010, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Tityus
Chrome

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 12:14 pm

Yea with that much extra for an insulated box it should have been waaaay better, all he had to do was go to a hardware store and use that money on R40 exterior house insulation foam, bubble wrap, and a bit of blow in insulation preferably minimum of R20 with heatpacks in it along with the newspaper. It surely must be a kid that doesnt know how to insulate. They should have arrived nice and toasty if he did that. But yea, this is also why I dont ship in the winter just in case.
Back to top Go down
aweima
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 12:28 pm

The packing was not good at all. In Germany are some good dealers. This was defendly not one off them. On the websites off some dealers you can read the reviews. This can give you a good indication off his bussiness. (Sorry for my poor English.)

Cincerly André.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 12:52 pm

GS wrote:
You should post up a link on that german forum that leads to here.. make him more popular.

+1 I was thinking that yesterday when I was reading it ( had to translate it all first though lol, even though my fiancee was born in Germany)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 1:02 pm

aweima wrote:
The packing was not good at all. In Germany are some good dealers. This was defendly not one off them. On the websites off some dealers you can read the reviews. This can give you a good indication off his bussiness. (Sorry for my poor English.)

Cincerly André.

I know! Germany has maybe the best access to scorpions in the world Very Happy I'm not done with germany, only with that guy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)   Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shipment was a big disapointment! (now with photos)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2