The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My P. Imperator...aka Steve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Combatmed1
Pandinus
Combatmed1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-10

My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty
PostSubject: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/10/2010, 3:45 am

This is Steve......Yeah I know, who names a scorpion Steve?!?!....Have any of you ever met a scorpion named Steve???......That's what I thought. Anyway, Steve likes long walks by his water bowl, relaxing on his bark, and winning staring contests with our cat.

My P. Imperator...aka Steve Dscf0431p.th

My P. Imperator...aka Steve Dscf0435t.th

My P. Imperator...aka Steve Dscf0433r.th

He really is a show off....Lil bugger parades around the place like he owns it!!! And don't get me started on the women!!! Always flexing his pedipalps like he's some kinda big shot......
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/10/2010, 4:29 am

Hi Steve, nice to meet you. That is a very unique name you have Smile

Back to top Go down
Combatmed1
Pandinus
Combatmed1

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/10/2010, 4:50 am

Steve says hi, as he is crawling across my keyboard right now.....I like to let him roam free for a while each night. I don't mind it, my wife on the other hand usually stays in the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/10/2010, 4:57 am

Hey steve! I like your name! I think it's safe to say that you have a very rare name for scorpions!
Back to top Go down
Trevizdabomb
Pandinus
Trevizdabomb

Registration date : 2010-11-11

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/13/2010, 1:54 pm

Gotta love the pandinus species man Drool
Back to top Go down
TELOW
Centruroides
TELOW

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/13/2010, 5:26 pm

hahaha steve haha thats ok i had a flatrock i named tom hahaha but it was a cool scorp
Back to top Go down
Combatmed1
Pandinus
Combatmed1

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/13/2010, 6:47 pm

Well that's new.....I was moving some stuff around his enclosure today and he decided to stroll up to my tongs....I started softly running them down his back and he totally veg'd out!!! I mean he went claws down, tail went almost flat. I think the lil bugger was rather enjoying it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty11/13/2010, 8:58 pm

i name all my scorps, my 2 emps are called big burtha and nevile, my cavimanus is called mr. Pinchy, 2 h.spinifer called burt and earnie, flat rock is called fanny and i aint actully got anything for keyserlingi lol

sad i know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My P. Imperator...aka Steve   My P. Imperator...aka Steve Empty

Back to top Go down

My P. Imperator...aka Steve
Page 1 of 1