The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?   Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone? Empty10/25/2010, 3:32 pm

Hey!

I've ordered a grosphus ankarana for this weekend. Now my question is can these go together more then one? The dealer tells me that his goes together without problems (so far). Anyone have any experience with this? I would like to buy more if this is possible, but I dont wanna take any chances...

Anyone?

-René
Back to top Go down
Sativa
Hadogenes
Sativa

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?   Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone? Empty10/26/2010, 8:09 am

Hey René

Hav you checked the sellers homepage..I know there is a pdf with some info Wink
But congrats and good luck.
I have ordered some too and i will defently try to keep them communally, see how that goes

/Richardt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?   Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone? Empty10/26/2010, 8:44 am

Yes, it says something like (translated from danish). "we try to keep them communally and so far it has been good. They walk around at night and when they meet eachother they stops, shivers all over the body and then go their sperately ways"... Kind of uncertain to me! Chin Scratch

Well I have decided to order one more and see how it goes!

No guts, no glory Wink

But boy, are they beautifull or what!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?   Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Grosphus Ankarana experience anyone?
Page 1 of 1