The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my new viv stand setup.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracennights
Centruroides
Dracennights

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-08-26

my new viv stand setup....... Empty
PostSubject: my new viv stand setup.......   my new viv stand setup....... Empty10/18/2010, 10:39 pm

my new viv stand setup....... 100_1912

ok there is one quick pic of my newest viv setup...just build the stand today... the part on the lower right where you see the bass for my surround sound will be another viv as soon as I get it...LOL the top tank is a 40 gallon breeder which currently has 2 emp's in it.... soon to be a few more... the lower left viv has 2 eyelash crested gecko's in it........not in the pic but currently sitting on top of the scorp viv is a criter keeper with a tarantula.... at least I think it might be.... the small tank you see on the right is our spiked soft shelled turtle.....anyway way past my bed time so I'm calling it a night and will do further updates tomorrow....more info and all to come... O ya and the two solid looking pieces will get new draw pulles (they will look like lizards and frogs) this week when I can get to the store again....didn't think about them when we bought all the other stuff....

yes it's solid wood....no plywood or particle board here... it's solid pine...it's not built with biscuits or pegs....(not tools to do so.) it is glued and finish nailed together. the stain is red oak and there is 4 layers of hi gloss varnish.... not sure of the name brand..the stand is 30" tall 20" deep and 48" long..... the viv on the lower left is 12"X12"X18" the tank on top it 36" long 18" deep and 16" tall just to give you a scale of size.....any other questions or comments feel free to post up..

Back to top Go down

my new viv stand setup.......
Page 1 of 1