The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Liocheles waigiensis

Go down 
3 posters

Which Species would you recommend?
Urodacus Elongatus
Liocheles waigiensis Vote_lcap0%Liocheles waigiensis Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Liocheles waigiensis
Liocheles waigiensis Vote_lcap100%Liocheles waigiensis Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
dylstac
Hadogenes
dylstac

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-09-12

Liocheles waigiensis Empty
PostSubject: Liocheles waigiensis   Liocheles waigiensis Empty9/16/2010, 6:42 am

Hey all. How are you?
I was going to get an urodacus elongatus but after doing a stack of reading, discovered they would just be a pet hole. I want something more active so am leaning toward the Liocheles waigiensis. Good choice? And does anybody know any Australian sites where they can be purchased? I need an Australian site because exotic animals like scorps cant be imported.
Thanks in advanced
-Dylan
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Liocheles waigiensis   Liocheles waigiensis Empty9/16/2010, 8:58 am

If i had to choose between the 2 as a beginer i would go for Liocheles waigiensis as you should be able to have them in groups and are easier to breed from what ive read, apparently Urodacus Elongatus are not so good in groups and are harder to breed.

Liocheles waigiensis are non burrowing and very active at night you will need to provide rock crevices. but after saying all that if i was choosing on looks i think id go for Urodacus Elongatus

Im still a noob when it comes to scorps and all my knowledge is just what ive read on the net so best to wait for advise from the more knowledgealbe people on here.
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Liocheles waigiensis   Liocheles waigiensis Empty9/16/2010, 10:14 am

231bex wrote:
If i had to choose between the 2 as a beginer i would go for Liocheles waigiensis as you should be able to have them in groups and are easier to breed from what ive read, apparently Urodacus Elongatus are not so good in groups and are harder to breed.

Liocheles waigiensis are non burrowing and very active at night you will need to provide rock crevices.

id go with the Liocheles waigiensis all because of what bex has already written...
start off easy and than later down the line make the decision to go more advanced.
its a slow process, but nobody becomes an expert in any species over night...

even alex (lxdng79) has a lifetime of experience (im assuming) and hes still very modest about what he knows.
i give the man credit tho, he is a genius with asian forest scorpions
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
dylstac
Hadogenes
dylstac

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liocheles waigiensis   Liocheles waigiensis Empty9/17/2010, 5:21 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liocheles waigiensis   Liocheles waigiensis Empty

Back to top Go down

Liocheles waigiensis
Page 1 of 1