The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muze
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-24

James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty
PostSubject: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty7/11/2010, 8:13 am

Negative.

Myself and my OH (Young_Gun) Roy Taylor, bought and paid via paypal for a pair of adult tranvaals and a tityus from this guy. He goes by the username of Scorpionking on other forums.

We are now £75 down as he has not sent the scorps and refuses to reply to emails and PM's on other forums despite logging in. (BTW i do have paypal receipts to prove this if you wish to see it and they are also posted up on other forums). As far as we are aware we are not the only ones he has done this to and would hate for others to have this done to them.

The scorps were paid for on the 9th June 2010 and comms stopped the following week.

BTW we do have a current DWAL.

He's currently trading as Scorpionking over on RFUK and ive left him neg feedback over there as thats where my OH responded to his advert.

He now seems to be replying to Pm's over there. After me posting up a scammer warning here and over there. He contacted me this morning promising a refund by Wednesday. We will see if this happens. He said he sent the scorps but without tracking and hasnt checked his Pm's or email in a month, yet has been online consistantly thoughout this time.

Ive also had some pm's on here off a couple of members, who wish to remain anonymous who have been had by this guy for considerably more than us, seems like this guy has been at it for a while. If you want to try and get your money back the best way would be to post up in the classified chat over in RFUK, at least thats the only way we have gotten any contact or promise of reimbursement.
Back to top Go down
RyoKenzaki
Centruroides
RyoKenzaki

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty7/11/2010, 2:48 pm

Negative.

I know this guy, i sent him 2 hottentotta to trade for a chaerilus from him last year
He said he sent them but when i ask for tracking number he said the courier service doesnt provide trackingg number
Waited the parcel until now but of course it doesn't arrive
Almost buy another A.Australis pair from him, lucky my instinct told me not to do so
I been bugging him on msn everytime i see him online but he just giving me stupid excuse like no money to send the parcel, bad weather etc
Back to top Go down
Dune
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Positive James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking review   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty7/13/2010, 2:56 pm

Positive.

I have purchased a lot of livestock from this chap and recommend him this is from my own experiences quality of stock is also very healthy and in top condition.

I see this guy had a bad review and I thought I would write my experiences with him.
Back to top Go down
drek
Pandinus
drek

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty7/18/2010, 2:04 pm

Positive

I got a couple of scorps from him and everything went great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty7/28/2010, 12:05 am

Everyone, shut up. Please.

This is a REVIEW THREAD, NOT a discussion thread.

I HAVE checked IP addresses, and haven't caught any fake accounts yet.

Now let's just leave it at reviews, m'kay? Next person to discuss this on a review thread (or reply to this post) earns an infraction point.
Back to top Go down
Muze
Pandinus

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty8/19/2010, 8:23 am

No contact and no refund to date.

Just to update forumites as of 19/08/2010.

If a mod could add this to my original post i would be most obliged Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking   James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking Empty

Back to top Go down

James Davis (FRANCE) AKA Scorpionking
Page 1 of 1