The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

wow. its out of its whole.

Go down 
+6
sinbe
binksyboy3
anemiaffx
H. laoticus
MrWin
uncleleo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-22

wow. its out of its whole. Empty
PostSubject: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 4:01 pm

it was out of its burrow so i took some pics.
wow. its out of its whole. 4709395947_4287492445_b
wow. its out of its whole. 4709396633_4eacd59596_b
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 4:02 pm

wow. its out of its whole. 4709396319_b7a647123c_b
Back to top Go down
MrWin
Centruroides
MrWin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 7:36 pm

nice scorp but i wouldnt hold him by the tail
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 7:51 pm

MrWin wrote:
nice scorp but i wouldnt hold him by the tail

why not? I've tailed about every scorpion i have with no problems.
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 8:59 pm

I don't think the scorpion enjoys being tailed, as every scorpion I have tailed has reacted very defensively and appeared to be very aggravated. There has also been a report(s) of one scorpion member tailing his scorpion in which one of the tail's segments "popped" out of the "socket." The scorpion's tail is no longer the same and is crooked. Stuff like that can happen, but for the majority of the time, the scorpion is stressed out and definitely does not enjoy the experience.
Back to top Go down
MrWin
Centruroides
MrWin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 9:14 pm

^+1
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/17/2010, 10:08 pm

H. laoticus wrote:
I don't think the scorpion enjoys being tailed, as every scorpion I have tailed has reacted very defensively and appeared to be very aggravated. There has also been a report(s) of one scorpion member tailing his scorpion in which one of the tail's segments "popped" out of the "socket." The scorpion's tail is no longer the same and is crooked. Stuff like that can happen, but for the majority of the time, the scorpion is stressed out and definitely does not enjoy the experience.

I have heard of injury caused by tailing, whose to say they were doing it right?

& come you guys, they're bugs.
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 1:45 am

Lol you named this title," Its out of its Whole." LOL its hole...
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 7:08 am

uncleleo wrote:
H. laoticus wrote:

I have heard of injury caused by tailing, whose to say they were doing it right?

Well, its not difficult to entise it onto your hand with something rather that forcing it to support all its body weight with just the tail, in which runs the continual nervous system.
So by holding by the tail, you run major risks of injuring the scorpion.

uncleleo wrote:

Also, you shouldn't be keeping scorps if you don't care about their welfare when keeping them.
Back to top Go down
sinbe
Pandinus
sinbe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 10:38 am

binksyboy3 wrote:

uncleleo wrote:

Also, you shouldn't be keeping scorps if you don't care about their welfare when keeping them.

he shouldn't keep anything if he thinks like that
Back to top Go down
kayaket
Hadogenes
kayaket

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 7:44 pm

sinbe wrote:
binksyboy3 wrote:

uncleleo wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 8:10 pm

sinbe wrote:
binksyboy3 wrote:

uncleleo wrote:

So if you own a dog, it shouldn't be thought of and kept as a dog? a dog isn't just a dog? a cricket is just a cricket when people do creepy stuff like rip of there legs though.

I like how "experts" are on a forum criticizing my handling.
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 8:14 pm

anemiaffx wrote:
Lol you named this title," Its out of its Whole." LOL its hole...

took longer than i expected but some one noticed it.

waiting for some one to comment the magazine.
Back to top Go down
kayaket
Hadogenes
kayaket

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 8:17 pm

uncleleo wrote:
sinbe wrote:
binksyboy3 wrote:

uncleleo wrote:

So if you own a dog, it shouldn't be thought of and kept as a dog? a dog isn't just a dog? a cricket is just a cricket when people do creepy stuff like rip of there legs though.

Any pets should be thought of as a family member in my book. A cricket would die anyways, though, as they are a food source to other animals.
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/18/2010, 8:39 pm

uncleleo wrote:

The whole point of the forum is that you get mixed opinions about how to do things and then you can learn which ways are best to do them. These are usually backed up from personal experience from several people, in addition to knowledge about the actual welfare of the scorpion.

Most on this forum will say you are handling your scorps wrong, so really you should change your way of handling, thats all.
Back to top Go down
sinbe
Pandinus
sinbe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/19/2010, 4:05 am

uncleleo wrote:
sinbe wrote:
binksyboy3 wrote:

uncleleo wrote:

yeah i know, they are bugs. but they still need to be handled properly. would you pick up your dog but its tail or hang it in the air by its ear? people do that to crickets because there is a reason either to feed the scorplings or to avoid the cricket stressing mother scorps with babies on their back. no one does it for fun

like binksyboy said, the point of being in a forum is to learn from others and exchange opinions. if you cant accept other peoples opinion and you dont want to learn then i dont know what you are doing here. to show off? to ridicule others? to let people know that you're a "hip hop gangsta"?

one side note : its 'their' not there
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Pandinus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-20

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/20/2010, 11:48 am

took longer than i expected but some one noticed it

Muscle Warfare Reviews
corporate pilates
Back to top Go down
joshyoua_rine
Pandinus
joshyoua_rine

Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/20/2010, 10:57 pm

"Any pets should be thought of as a family member in my book. A cricket would die anyways, though, as they are a food source to other animals."[/quote]

my dog is a dog and if he would die id b sad but i would just get another,chain of life everything dies oh this is my book
Back to top Go down
kayaket
Hadogenes
kayaket

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/21/2010, 7:54 am

joshyoua_rine wrote:
"Any pets should be thought of as a family member in my book. A cricket would die anyways, though, as they are a food source to other animals.
my dog is a dog and if he would die id b sad but i would just get another,chain of life everything dies oh this is my book

I don't think you quite got my point. I know everything dies, but what I was saying is that a cricket will get eaten and wont live as long as a dog would.
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty6/28/2010, 3:40 pm

its not that, he was stating "its just a bug" but he is not telling you what it it, isnt anyway, its an arachnid, he is saying it as if its life doesnt matter because it is just a bug.
so saying "its just a dog", yes it is a dog but if you didnt feed it for a week and said "its just a dog" when people complained you would get a similar reaction except a hundred times bigger. no matter what it is you shouldnt make its life miserable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow. its out of its whole.   wow. its out of its whole. Empty

Back to top Go down

wow. its out of its whole.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: The Burrow in Ghana: Emperor Zone-
Jump to: