The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Emps pedipalps stuck in molt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ggfred
Pandinus

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty
PostSubject: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/19/2010, 8:19 am

Our poor girl had a rough night and her molt is definitely stuck at her pedipalps and her telson. Any suggestions?? It has been over 24 hours and she still hasn't come out of her molt and is looking pretty weak. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/19/2010, 1:41 pm

Try not to create more than one thread on the same topic. Just post again in your first one.

I posted on your first thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
ggfred
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/19/2010, 2:46 pm

I created a new thread over here because she is definitely stuck now and I didn't get any responses. Yesterday I was only thinking she looked wrong and I wasn't sure how long it should go on. This is the first scorp we have had that has molted and I couldn't find much info as to how long this can take.

Her claws aren't even close to working out and she is thrashing around looking mangled with useless pedis. It sucks....
Back to top Go down
Sithis
Centruroides
Sithis

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/22/2010, 10:10 am

How long has it been now? about a week right?
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/22/2010, 4:18 pm

Yeh, did she sort it out or still in the same predicament?
Back to top Go down
ggfred
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty3/24/2010, 6:55 am

She died over the weekend. Sad I felt very badly for her as she was so healthy and active up until her molt. Hopefully we will have better luck with the new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emps pedipalps stuck in molt   Emps pedipalps stuck in molt Empty

Back to top Go down

Emps pedipalps stuck in molt
Page 1 of 1