The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My new pair of scorpion...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jjasonn
Pandinus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-10

My new pair of scorpion... Empty
PostSubject: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 12:13 am

my scorpion jux molt.. not sure whether tank setup was right.. just got the pair last nite, next morning one of them molt.. it is about 3inch...
My new pair of scorpion... Dsc04710
My new pair of scorpion... Dsc04712
My new pair of scorpion... Dsc04713 one of them hiding in the log..
Back to top Go down
JakeM
Pandinus
JakeM

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 3:55 am

Looks a little dry.
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 4:04 am

wow, that's pretty cool. Some people wait months to a year just to see their scorp molt. You got to see it the next day lol
Back to top Go down
jjasonn
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 6:00 am

H. laoticus wrote:
wow, that's pretty cool. Some people wait months to a year just to see their scorp molt. You got to see it the next day lol

i must be the lucky one.. Laughing i got a shocked tis morning, as i bought 2 of them and all a sudden become 3... hope tis 2 can make it to adult stage.. it is difficult for me to get a scorp..
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 6:08 am

jjasonn wrote:
H. laoticus wrote:

i must be the lucky one.. Laughing i got a shocked tis morning, as i bought 2 of them and all a sudden become 3... hope tis 2 can make it to adult stage.. it is difficult for me to get a scorp..

lol! yeah I'd be shocked too. I remember waking up and finding my crayfish with a bigger and uglier one next to it. I didn't know that it molted Razz It must feel something like that since I've only owned adult scorpions so far. Got a few pregnant ones though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 7:25 am

It's awesome that you got to see it molt! Only thing i'd say is to bump up the humidity in there by pouring some water on the substrate as spraying is ineffective. Smile
Back to top Go down
jjasonn
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 7:51 am

binksyboy3 wrote:
It's awesome that you got to see it molt! Only thing i'd say is to bump up the humidity in there by pouring some water on the substrate as spraying is ineffective. Smile

thanks for your advice.. will pour more water into the tank.. shld i pour water into one corner of the tank or spread all over it? hope i wun drown it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
_scorpio_
Androctonus
_scorpio_

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 12:24 pm

all over probably
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty12/11/2009, 6:17 pm

I pour it all over. Not too much, just enough the darken the majority of the substrate and it won't drown as the substrate will absorb the water. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new pair of scorpion...   My new pair of scorpion... Empty

Back to top Go down

My new pair of scorpion...
Page 1 of 1