The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Can someone do me a huge favor?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bjaeger
Leiurus
bjaeger

Number of posts : 2282
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty8/25/2009, 1:18 am

The problem: My inverts don't have any food and I don't get paid for another two weeks (keep in mind that I have juvi scorps that haven't eaten for about two weeks, and also two gravids). I know that they'll most-likely live, but I usually keep them well-fed (at the moment certain circumstances are keeping me from doing so).

The solution: Someone does me a huge favor and mails me a maybe two dozen roaches and I pay them back when I get paid (which would be around the beginning of next month)?

I know it sounds pretty dumb but the little guys are so hungry that they're eating pieces of dead crix that I didn't even know were in there (the LQs).

I'll pay ya back -- I promise Smile ... Either that or you can have one of my Bothriurus babies when she pops (not sure when -- she's pretty gravid).

Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brandonjaeger
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty8/25/2009, 2:22 am

would If I could man
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty8/25/2009, 11:07 am

You could always do the ultimate no-no of the hobby and offer some WC prey.

I'd help you out, but I don't get paid until Monday, and would rather not spend my remaining few bucks on shipping. Sad
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Hadogenes
Azreal

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty8/25/2009, 11:31 am

Same here I get paid friday Sad
Back to top Go down
bjaeger
Leiurus
bjaeger

Number of posts : 2282
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty8/25/2009, 12:42 pm

I guess that I could go down to the creek and find something. Maybe some spiders? I'm not entirely sure what to look for.

I could get some isopods while I'm down there, too ^^.

I don't trust anything in my backyard as my dad puts down bug killer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brandonjaeger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone do me a huge favor?   Can someone do me a huge favor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone do me a huge favor?
Page 1 of 1