The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

hot scorps! humidity question..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
indie_bacolod
Pandinus
indie_bacolod

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

hot scorps! humidity question.. Empty
PostSubject: hot scorps! humidity question..   hot scorps! humidity question.. Empty8/24/2009, 11:19 am

hi guys thanks or answering my previous post.. Tommorrow my Nebo hierichonticus slings are arriving and im not quite sure what to do.. My supplier told me that i should use sand and coco peat mix for a substrate and that i should lightly mist the enclosure everyday... I also have a Deathstalker and a P. Transvaalicus which i believe are desert scorps and so since there arrival (almost 2 months to now) i did not mist.. Can you guys give me advice about my nebo's substrate and humidity? also about if i should mist my LQ and P. Trans.. and BTW my scorps are aggressive eaters.. they look like what some of you call here chubby monkeys.. hehe.. I would deeply apreciate your replies.. Thanks.. alien
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: hot scorps! humidity question..   hot scorps! humidity question.. Empty8/24/2009, 11:35 pm

The LQ and Parabuthus don't really need any water. If anything, give a very gentle misting to one side of the tank (like one squirt from a mister) every week or so.

I know nothing about the Nebo so I can't really help you there. Smile
Back to top Go down
indie_bacolod
Pandinus
indie_bacolod

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: hot scorps! humidity question..   hot scorps! humidity question.. Empty8/25/2009, 11:43 am

my nebo sling just arrived and i just misted the substrate a bit.. my substrate is a coco peat and white beach sand mix.. thanks for the info mr. mordax.. im just a newbie getting a bit addicted with the hobby.. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hot scorps! humidity question..   hot scorps! humidity question.. Empty

Back to top Go down

hot scorps! humidity question..
Page 1 of 1