The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/16/2009, 7:40 am

Yay the two Heterometrus madraspatensis arrived today safe and sound. I know what you mean about one being much bigger then the other. They are both now in their new home and I shall leave them for a few days before offering some food.
I hope they settle in nicely and make it to 5I before I have to take them away from each other to avoid fighting.
They are so teeny tiny! I look forward to watching them grow!

Thank you so much Lisa. I love how they were so snuge in their bubble wrap and foam wotsits teehee.
We did worry one was DOA but when we opened the container she/he (whos the smallest you think for sex) moved and darted. The bigger one is ready for action! The smallest hides while the other, when rehoming was tail up ready to give my finger a telling off...but gently nudged him with a spoon into the new tank and it ran under the hide hahaha.

Thank you so much for the wonderful wedding gift
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

Number of posts : 2631
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/16/2009, 7:22 pm

not a problem hun.... I think the big one is the male. Dont quote me on that lmao!
I've had my 2 h.spins since they were 2i... what turned out to be the male was always slightly bigger than the female. But when the female catches up she will be bigger than him lol!

They are pretty funny, they come out all aggressive, pincers n telson up. then a cricket runs passed them and they run away tail between the legs as it were hahaha!

chuffed they arrived safe and sound. I know you will love 'em

xXx
Back to top Go down
Venom
Centruroides suffusus
Venom

Number of posts : 2834
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/16/2009, 8:17 pm

Scorpions?
Wedding gifts?

albino
Back to top Go down
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/17/2009, 4:20 am

best wedding present in the world hhahaha!
Back to top Go down
*Connie*
Post-whore
*Connie*

Number of posts : 3705
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/17/2009, 4:46 am

Yeah! Best wedding gift ever! I must send you a thank you card Very Happy

The bigger one was out and about for a bit last night, climbing the side of the tank. Bless. Didnt see the little one.
Back to top Go down
http://healingfromwithin.heavenforum.com/index.htm
LadyRiotControl
Leiurus
LadyRiotControl

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty7/17/2009, 8:10 am

lol no card needed... all the thanks on face book, on here is more than enough hun flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!   My scorpions from Lisa have arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

My scorpions from Lisa have arrived!
Page 1 of 1