The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasputin
Parabuthus

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Empty
PostSubject: Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids   Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Empty3/11/2009, 2:23 pm

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for him yet.

Mike (Mr. Mordax)

Prices: * * * * *
Quality/Quantity: * * * * *
Shipment: * * * * *
Experience: * * * * *
Overall: * * * * *

I like how he uses the straw method of packaging, it's a rare talent. My U. mordax scorplings arrived well and are very happy and active. About time I replaced the ones my sis killed, we've been talking about me getting some from him for ages but I dropped off the face of the earth for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Bayss
Tityus
Bayss

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids   Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Empty3/11/2009, 9:25 pm

Mike (Mr. Mordax)

Prices: * * * * *
Quality/Quantity: * * * * *
Shipment: * * * * *
Experience: * * * * *
Overall: * * * * *

I second that! Mike did a great job getting my new U. Mordax here all nice and alive. Here's a shot of the straw method...you can see the scorplings inside the straw with moist paper towel used as plugs on the ends.
Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids 03110910

The weather here has been between 32F and 7F...Mike added a heat pack in the big box...lots of paper packing with the goods nice and cozy in the middle. I just pulled myself away to make this post and let ya know they arrived all safe and sound.

Thanks a million...not only have you given me some really great advice, but now you are helping me expand my collection. I'm going to enjoy these so much!
Back to top Go down
PaperTiger
Babycurus
PaperTiger

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Mr. Mordax   Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Empty9/12/2009, 2:56 am

Here is how they were packaged. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the "air tight" shipping box (too concerned over their health after the Post Office mishap).
Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Img_5210

Vaejovis spinigerus
Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Img_5110

Uroctonus mordax
Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Img_5211

Vaejovis spinigerus
Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Img_5212

It is human nature to procrastinate. I have several times in my endearment and missed out on a lot of treasures; but thanks to Mr. Mordax, I didn't this time. According to his thread, there are still some available and the quality of service is outstanding and, as you can see, so are the Scorpions. I felt that the pictures of the actual specimen spoke louder then stars and stripes cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids   Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike/Mr. Mordax/IHeartMantids
Page 1 of 1