The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

READ BEFORE POSTING! RULES - UPDATED in Jul 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

READ BEFORE POSTING! RULES - UPDATED in Jul 2012    Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING! RULES - UPDATED in Jul 2012    READ BEFORE POSTING! RULES - UPDATED in Jul 2012    Empty2/6/2008, 8:32 pm

I want this community to be on check when it comes to doing business. Not just sellers, but buyers as well. That way you know what you’re in for when Buying, Selling, and Trading. The Classified section is not limited to scorpions and as of yet I have not created a list of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable, so keep on the lookout for updates on this thread as the community progresses.

In order to keep the section clean and informative, please comply with the following:

1. Please use the following title format in your review thread:
Seller/Buyer name (if applicable)” “(ASF screen name)”

Sample:
Tim (tfleming)

2. Use the provided Review Sheet, available here for copy&paste

3. No illegal sales or trades.

4. No personal remarks towards a buyer or seller will be allowed – If you have a personal issue with the seller/buyer, solve it via PM.

5. If there is an existing thread for a Buyer/Seller, do add to it. Do not create a duplicate for the same person.

6. The rest of the Main ScorpionForum rules apply here as well

General guidance:

Each review must have a score of 1 through 5, 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Reviews will be based on prices, quality,quantity, shipment, experience with buyer/seller (Was this person helpful, did they try to help you out..etc.)and overall rating. Ratings will be split up into five different sections, with each section having their own score. Feel free to leave any comments after the trading.

Positive

Edward Hernandez(abyssX3)
-Prices-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Quality/Quantity-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Shipment-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Experience-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
-Overall-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Opinion- This seller was quick on his shipment, and when I got my shipment everything I wanted was there. There was no hassle it was nice and easy, and gave me a FREEBIE!!!!!!

Negative

Travis Kotke(Massmorels)
-Prices-Like a Star @ heaven
-Quality/Quantity-Like a Star @ heaven
-Shipment-Like a Star @ heaven
-Experience-Like a Star @ heaven
-Overall-Like a Star @ heaven

Opinion- This guy took forever to send my shipment, most of them were dead, I paid for next day delivery, tell me why I got them two weeks later? Do not do business with him [
NOT: I am mad GRRRRR....AVOID..ETC ]****

****Note: this review is made up, it was just to used as an example.

Sellers you can leave feedback about buyers as well. Buyer review will only consist of Overall experience and Opinion. The same 1-5 system will be applied.

PRICES: Prices vary from seller to seller. Dealers tend to be more expensive but they're bugs are of greater quality usually Captive Bred and you can usally ask how old it is. There is no set price for any arachnid but when leaving feedback use our best judgement. Sometimes you might see a P. imp 2I selling for 10.00US but someone else might sell them for 8.00US well someone might sell them for 10.00 US each or 2.00 each for 25 or more. Please be fair

Quality/quantity: Was the bug captive bred, in good shape, did you get a better price for a bundle? Sometimes you might get dying bugs or bugs with missing limbs. Keep in mind that most sellers have a guarantee that’s only good for over night delivery.

Shipping: Was the your packaged shipped properly. Did they provide heat packs. cold packs? Was the price fair?
Sellers shall not be held responsible for customs delays or fees.

Experience: Did the seller communicate well with you? Did he/she do everything possible to make your experience comfortable.

Overall: that’s pretty much it. How was your overall experience keeping your score in mind.

Last edited by DolbyR on 7/2/2012, 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com

READ BEFORE POSTING! RULES - UPDATED in Jul 2012
Page 1 of 1