The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

bearded dragonvssavahana moniter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sliprep66
Babycurus
sliprep66

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-06-05

bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty
PostSubject: bearded dragonvssavahana moniter   bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty8/2/2008, 6:55 pm

Im gona get one of these hopeful soon can any tell me about the from your exp with these guys. any thing you wouldnt get from a care sheet or book
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: bearded dragonvssavahana moniter   bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty8/2/2008, 7:20 pm

bearded dragons are excellent starters, and you really shouldnt get a savanah unless you have a fair bit of experience and are able to provide a pretty big enclosure.
Back to top Go down
sliprep66
Babycurus
sliprep66

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: bearded dragonvssavahana moniter   bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty8/2/2008, 8:22 pm

only thing i worry about with a beardie is the part where it need vegetables i always wanted one but never got bc of the diet people told me they too fine with just meat but i have a hard time with that
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: bearded dragonvssavahana moniter   bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty8/2/2008, 9:30 pm

thing is there diet is pretty easy to fullfill, granted a sav's diet is easier (meat meat more meat) but the thing with sav's is alot of the time even if c.b and handled since hatchling they can grow up to have reeeeallly bad temperments, i wish i had a pic of the last time i held one, the last on i held was w.c i only grabbed it because the blok at the pet shop opened its viv and *woosh* it legged it, i got hands bitten and face, chest and arms scratched they bled alot, i was lucky i didnt get facial scaring really.

there both great reptiles but go for something more gentle till you get alot of experience,
why not try a leopard gecko nice temperment and will never need veg lol
chameleons are good aswell but not great for beginners because there pretty sensitive to heat fluctuations and stress, i think iv read about 5 or 6 pygmy chams dying last week because it sudenly became warm over here and the pygy's just died.

to sum up bearded dragon or leopard gecko are best for starters really.

sorry about this being so long lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bearded dragonvssavahana moniter   bearded dragonvssavahana moniter Empty

Back to top Go down

bearded dragonvssavahana moniter
Page 1 of 1