The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

For Sale: Androctonus mauretanicus, Hadogenes troglodytes, Pandinus dictator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MathiasVG
Pandinus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-06-23

For Sale: Androctonus mauretanicus, Hadogenes troglodytes, Pandinus dictator Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Androctonus mauretanicus, Hadogenes troglodytes, Pandinus dictator   For Sale: Androctonus mauretanicus, Hadogenes troglodytes, Pandinus dictator Empty10/29/2017, 1:51 pm

Androctonus mauretanicus, 2i, $30
Hadogenes troglodytes (Flat Rock Scorpion), CB sling, $35
Pandinus dictator, 5i-6i, $80

Terms of Service

Live arrival guarantee is provided with FedEx Priority Overnight only. For LAG, the buyer or somebody must be present for the delivery with signature required. In the case of extreme weather/temperatures(<50 or >90) or the buyer cannot be present for the delivery, the buyer must notify me to have the package held at the closet FedEx facility for pickup. The package must be picked up the day it arrives at the FedEx facility. In the rare event of dead on arrival, the buyer must notify me with unboxing video or photos within 5 hours of receiving the package in order for a replacement or a full refund.
Payment can be made via PayPal or Google Wallet. Please note that I do not send any invoice. Please add 3% trancaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.
Back to top Go down

For Sale: Androctonus mauretanicus, Hadogenes troglodytes, Pandinus dictator
Page 1 of 1