The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Please if anyone knows!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger4207
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-21

Please if anyone knows! Empty
PostSubject: Please if anyone knows!   Please if anyone knows! Empty4/21/2017, 7:35 pm

hello first time using a forum in general. So i will start from the begining i bought my asian scorpion from a pet supplies plus. At first he seemed content with his new home. i put a giant piece of drift wood in his home that had more than enough hides for him. in side the wood i knew there was going to be aspot he liked because it was dark and it went all the way into the wood. about a week ago i noticed mold starting to form on the log i didnt think anything of it i thought it was just something that would go waay. but it did not and i have looked into it and found you have to bake the wood to kill the mold. which brings me to why i am here. the spot the scorpion liked to hangout was mold filled and know he himslef looks like the mold went into his body. he is discolured and his claws are almost a bright red pictures coming soon please please help
Back to top Go down
Tiger4207
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-21

Please if anyone knows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please if anyone knows!   Please if anyone knows! Empty4/21/2017, 7:43 pm

GPlease if anyone knows! 20170410
Please if anyone knows! 20170411
Please if anyone knows! 20170412
Back to top Go down

Please if anyone knows!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpion Emergencies!-
Jump to: