Another one you dont see successful broods of much. I bought 6 2i specimen and two gravid females around June 2015. Females were quite fat and responded well to the heat lamps, sunning themselves and had a more noticable feeding response in aggression and in quantity consumed.
* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the male/female pair: 8i???
* Steps taken to mate the pair: WC gravid females
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 50-75% coco, 25-50% sand, shoeboxes with horizontal and vertical ventillation, much more than caresheets tell you to do to retain moisture and humidity.
* Gestation period: 3-4 months
* Number of young born: 30/20+
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 30/20+ (the 20+ are still on mom #2)